Monday, October 4, 2010

This is why I love Him.


I'm at a loss for words.


We found out some pretty hard news about dad's cancer tonight - and we have every reason to feel hopeless. 
(Read more on my story of hope here)

And yet,
"Is not your fear of God your confidence,
         And the integrity of your ways your hope?" (Job 4:6)




The beauty of my parents is when they comfort each other.  The way they look at each other when dad is in pain and mom is about to cry. 

It reminds me of how God knows how to comfort us in our time of need. He knows us better than husband and wife. 
"This is my comfort in my affliction, that Your word has revived me."
(Psalm 119:50)



That is why I love them.




And that is why I love Him.

"Not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins."
(1 John 4:10)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails