Sunday, October 31, 2010

Heather and Matthew


(This is me freaking out about how cute this couple is.)


(Quite literally... freaking out.)



I love people in love.


I love capturing the trust and honesty in relationships...


And this couple totally had it all.


Chemistry.


Closeness.


Personality.


Intimacy.


Plus, they were amazingly fun. They even ran up this hill - just because I mentioned that it'd be "fun"! :) How awesome is that??






Matthew brought a flannel shirt. I LOVE flannel. A lot. :)




Heather was incredibly photogenic! I literally could not take a bad picture of her... the entire time! She was just glowing. :)





We laughed a lot.


And I made them cuddle a lot.


But I don't think they minded.


I can't wait to see what God does with them as they step into marriage...


Congrats, you two! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails