Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just look down.

I try not to blog about boring things. Or boring pictures. But I'm breaking my rule today. These are my boring thoughts and boring pictures. 
This is me. 
I went for a walk today. It was cold.

I made up a game for myself: find something to blog about. 

But I couldn't. I couldn't find anything. Mostly because the sidewalks were so treacherous that I couldn't lift my eyes up long enough to see anything worth taking a picture of. 
And then I stopped. ('Cause there was something in my way.)



Why do I always try to see something new? Why do I always try and look around for something I haven't seen before? 
What if I'm supposed to just look down?


Isn't it that way in life?
Why do I always try and see what's next? Why do I always want to know what God has for me tomorrow?
Can't I just look down? Look down where He's planted my feet?




I was rebuked. 

Proverbs 16:9
The mind of man plans his way, but the LORD directs his steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails