Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cold vs. Happiness


I'm a big fan of shooting outdoors. This we know, right?

And I'm also a big fan of shooting families. This we know as well, right?

So... logically, I love shooting families outdoors.


Even when it's 18 degrees.


I love meeting extended family of people I already know - it's always a treat to watch interactions and relationships.
 

Plus, these kids are adorable.


And I kinda have a thing for kids. Ya know...


I joked with them that I'd "Photoshop" the coldness out of their faces.


It's a special trick I use. It's quite difficult.


I call it...



Happiness.

1 comment:

  1. These are great Amanda! So neat to see all the Kilians together after such a longt time. You did awesome! (as usual:)
    Nicki

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails