Thursday, September 2, 2010

A lovely little one!


I like babies.





Nope. I LOVE babies. 

How can you not just melt inside with those feet?


I had the opportunity to do a short notice family session with a family from church! :) I'm so glad they called me, and I'm SO glad I got to meet their precious boy.


Cause... I love babies.


They've been in the process of adopting for two years now, but never told anyone! Bringing him to church on Sunday was quite the shock to everyone... :)



Ears fascinate me. 

Now, if it was someone else's ear... it'd be gross. But since he's only a month, it's cute. Why is that?



Daddy gets the feet... 


Mommy gets the head. 








And.... my favorite. :)


What's yours?

1 comment:

  1. Love your baby pictures!! God has blessed you with some great talent and skills!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails