Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cherish sincere expressions

Families are the bestest.

Especially families that love each other. 



I love telling families to interact, because that's when their personalities really come out.
Not that they were hiding before...


I did this fun family almost a month ago - and just got around to blogging them! Even though we got some super cute group shots, I find myself drawn to the candids. 

I love candids.





Candid is defined by Webster as: marked by honest sincere expression.

Sincere expressions. 


 Parents - watch your kids. Take mental pictures of their sincere expressions.



Kids - watch your parents. (Take notes, cause one day you'll be just like them!)





Cherish them. 



I don't intend to be sappy - God's just been teaching me a lot lately about holding on. And letting go. 



But most of all, cherish.

Cherish each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails