Monday, October 25, 2010

Trucks and cute kids.


So, I'm late with a lot of things. (Especially my own family's sessions.)



(This is me catching up.)







(This is where I freak out about how cute this picture is.)






(This is where I rave about how cute they are, even though Andy was super sick that night...)








(This is where I comment on how I could've shot in this light forever. )




(This is me saying that this picture is my favorite!)




(This is me declaring that I was wrong - this is my new favorite.)


(This is me reminding you that I've used this truck in a session before)




(This is me giving up at picking favorites.)







(This is me saying, "I need to shoot those girls more often."

Except I do. Too much.

But not enough.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails