Friday, November 5, 2010

A delightful afternoon | Lifestyle family portraits


One of my favorite things to tell families is, "Ok, now everyone tickle mommy!!"

It usually works quite well. :)



People ask me what I tell kids to make them smile...


I don't. 


I usually end up making a fool out of myself... and sometimes the kids like it. But sometimes they don't.


That's when I go to my backup plan: make mom and dad kiss. That usually gets a good reaction!



(From the kids that is...)


Sometimes my favorite kid shots aren't posed though.


It's the way the kids interact... and show their personalities.


And then I sneak in... camera in hand, to grab the shot.


...and the personalities. :)


This little guy stole my heart the moment he looked my way. And I must admit - I probably took more pictures of him then the other kids... (GASP! I know... I'm horrible...)


They LOVED to run... and I let them.


'Cause running kids smile.
















Momma and her boys!


Daddy and his angel


(I told you!)


I was SO thankful the colorful leaves were still on the trees... cause it was gorgeous!


And it made for a delightful afternoon. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails