Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ella | 2011 Senior

Ella is adorable. I met her at Awana this past year, so when she contacted me about doing pictures - I was thrilled! We met downtown at the U of M campus; she loves funky architecture!



Ella is adorable.





She's usually pretty camera shy, but I convinced a few smiles out of her. :)












I love this one!




So, I have quirky ideas. A lot. Not all of them work all the time... but I go for it anyway! They randomly pop into my head. And it's weird. 
And scary.
As soon as I saw these bicycle racks, I just knew I wanted her inside them! I love the effect...








Those steps were scary! Ella only climbed them after I tested them out... 
Thankfully, no one died. :)




Thanks for letting me go crazy with you, Ella! I hope you like them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails